Sunday, May 27, 2007

Chance is Here



Chance is finally here! After an excruciatingly long week, Chance arrived Wednesday afternoon. He was born at 12:41 pm, weighed 7lbs 8oz, and measured 19 1/2 inches long. So far everything has been going good. Rayleigh has seemed to be doing okay with him around and has been the big little helper. No jealousy, so far!
It has been rough on her and myself, because she doesn't grasp why I can't hold or carry her. Hopefully that won't last too many more days. Also, I give my husband a hard enough time, that I have to brag on him now. He has been absolutely wonderful. Tim has been great with keeping all of us happy and comfortable. From cooking to cleaning and a to z.
Many of the nurses at the hospital commented on how there are so many "deadbeats" that aren't around. Also, how lucky I am to have one that is so sweet and willing to help. Which it's true, I am blessed to have him. He was there to help every second, not just on the easy stuff. But, also on the difficult things that are hard to see those you love dealing with. He could have opted to let the nurses do it all. Thank you, once more, Tim.

2 comments:

meandmybabies said...

HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. HE LOOKS LIKE DADDY. CONGRATS TO YOU ALL AGIAN AND SO GLAD TO HEAR ALL IS GOING WELL. I BET RAYLEIGH IS SO PROUD! CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT AND SEE YOU ALL. I FEEL LIKE WE HAVE DISAPPEARED FOR THE TIME BEING! BUT WE ARE BACK AND READY TO GET BACK INTO THE GROOVE! HOPE YOU ARE FEELING GOOD. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

Crystal Howard said...

You have a beautiful family. I hope God blesses you whole life with the happiness you have now.