Saturday, October 27, 2007

VBS


Yes, the title is Vacation Bible School, so I'm a little slow. Rayleigh was big enough to go this year. One of those many bittersweet moments that I have been going through. So proud to see them going and wanting to go but, you can't hold them close to you. At least not as much. I have been trying to stop and color more or build more when she looks up and says "Mommy will you please...?" My house has gotten a little messier than I like or am comfortable in. But, I have learned that it doesn't matter like I thought it did.

2 comments:

Crystal Howard said...

I didn't notice a post about how much she was afraid of the grouchy rooster. Poor baby was scared to go back to church after that bad chicken scared her.

mamallday said...

Ha, she sure was scared! I think October was the first month she went without mentioning it.