Thursday, August 5, 2010


I am amazed the path God put me on before I knew I was on one. I am amazed He was working in my life before I "let" Him. The path along the way not only led me to Him but, He blessed me with a wonderful husband. Who has been very understanding through the last almost 8 yrs. More specifically the last 6.... when we were blessed with our first baby. The many emotional ups and downs parenthood takes you through. I was excited for her to start Kindergarten this year, but I don't really want to let go. It saddens me, my baby, just isn't anymore. I vow to hold you and sit with you to play...every time you ask me to. Because, that is a request I always want to hear. I love you, dear Rayleigh, my favorite little girl in the whole wide world.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That post almost made me cry. I have been feeling the same way with Bryson lately, he is so grown up. When did that happen? You are such a good mom Brittney!

mamallday said...

I don't know but I sure don't like it! Thanks Jennifer, most of the time I always wonder if I'm doing it right or remotely close. You're a great mom too!